Prints and Printmakers of Texas: Proceedings of the Twentieth Annual North American Print Conference
This eclectic collection pulls together some of the best presentations made at the North American Print Conference held in Austin, Texas. The book includes:
- Katherine J. Adams, "Texas Impressions: Graphic Arts and the Republic of Texas, 1836-1845"
- Ben Huseman, "The Beginnings of Lithography in Texas"
- James Patrick McGuire and David Haynes, "William DeRyee, Carl G. von Iwonski, and Homeography, a Printing Process, 1858-1872"
- Cynthia Brandimarte, "Immaterial Girls: Prints of Pageantry and Dance, 1900-1936"
- Francine Carraro, "Jerry Bywaters: A Texas Printmaker"
- David Farmer, "The Printmakers Guild and Women Printmakers in Texas, 1939-1965"
- Richard Cox, "Dust Bowl Realism: Texas Printmakers and the FSA Photographers of the Great Depression"
- Kenneth B. Ragsdale, "W. D. Smithers: Pictorial Chronicler of the Big Bend Country of Texas"
- Roy Flukinger, "The Panoramic Photography of E. O. Goldbeck"
- Peter H. Brink, "The Galveston That Was: Requiem or Inspiration?"
- Nels Jacobson, "Armadillos, Peccadillos, and the Maverick Posterists of Austin, Texas"
- John Henry Fox, "TexStyle Art: The Evolution of Quality Silkscreened Imagery upon T-Shirts in Austin, Texas, 1968-1988"
- Richard Pearce-Moses, "From Niépce to Now: Thirty Million Photographs in Texas."