WIGGINS, TEXAS (Cass County). Wiggins was on Farm Road 251 two miles northwest of McLeod in southeastern Cass County. The settlement had a district school in 1936, but it had closed by 1949. Wiggins no longer appeared on maps by 1983.
Cecil Harper, Jr.
Image Use Disclaimer
All copyrighted materials included within the Handbook of Texas Online are in accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107 related to Copyright and “Fair Use” for Non-Profit educational institutions, which permits the Texas State Historical Association (TSHA), to utilize copyrighted materials to further scholarship, education, and inform the public. The TSHA makes every effort to conform to the principles of fair use and to comply with copyright law.