FLOYD, TX (DENTON COUNTY)
FLOYD, TEXAS (Denton County). Floyd, in Denton County, was named for K. S. and Charles S. Floyd, who operated a store there in 1877. The community had probably ceased to exist before 1900.
The following, adapted from the Chicago Manual of Style, 15th edition, is the preferred citation for this article.Brian Hart, "FLOYD, TX (DENTON COUNTY)," Handbook of Texas Online (http://www.tshaonline.org/handbook/online/articles/hvf29), accessed July 29, 2015. Uploaded on June 12, 2010. Published by the Texas State Historical Association.