BELL'S FERRY, TX
BELL'S FERRY, TEXAS. Bell's Ferry was about eighty miles north of Beaumont in northwestern Jasper County. It crossed the Angelina River above its confluence with the Neches. The Bell's Ferry post office was open from 1889 to 1891.
The following, adapted from the Chicago Manual of Style, 15th edition, is the preferred citation for this article.Robert Wooster, "BELL'S FERRY, TX," Handbook of Texas Online (http://www.tshaonline.org/handbook/online/articles/hvbby), accessed July 02, 2015. Uploaded on June 12, 2010. Published by the Texas State Historical Association.