WILLOW SPRINGS, TX (VAN ZANDT COUNTY)
WILLOW SPRINGS, TEXAS (Van Zandt County). Willow Springs is a rural community in central Van Zandt County four miles north of Canton and just west of State Highway 19. It had a school with an enrollment of ninety-five in 1904. In 1936 Willow Springs had a church, a school, and scattered dwellings. The school was consolidated with the Edgewood Independent School District by the 1950s. In 1987 Willow Springs had a church and one business, but population figures were unavailable.
The following, adapted from the Chicago Manual of Style, 15th edition, is the preferred citation for this article.Diana J. Kleiner, "WILLOW SPRINGS, TX (VAN ZANDT COUNTY)," Handbook of Texas Online (http://www.tshaonline.org/handbook/online/articles/hrw75), accessed March 30, 2015. Uploaded on June 15, 2010. Published by the Texas State Historical Association.