OGDEN, TX (FALLS COUNTY)
OGDEN, TEXAS (Falls County). Ogden was eight miles northeast of McClanahan in northeastern Falls County. A post office operated there from 1895 to 1901. Ogden probably ended when the International and Great Northern Railroad built a line from Marlin to Waco in 1902, bypassing it by about three miles. The community was not labeled on county highway maps in the 1940s, and no population estimates were available.
The following, adapted from the Chicago Manual of Style, 15th edition, is the preferred citation for this article.Vivian Elizabeth Smyrl, "OGDEN, TX (FALLS COUNTY)," Handbook of Texas Online (http://www.tshaonline.org/handbook/online/articles/hrolm), accessed April 20, 2015. Uploaded on June 15, 2010. Published by the Texas State Historical Association.