ROUND ROCK LEADER
ROUND ROCK LEADER. The Round Rock Leader, a weekly newspaper that continued the Round Rock Searchlight, was established in 1896. In 1929 the paper was purchased by John Herring Kavanaugh from T. F. Harwell. Among other publishers were C. F. Mills, men named Terry and Forbes, J. Louis Mohle, May Kavanaugh in 1957, Larry Jackson in 1972, and Ken Long in 1984. In the 1990s the paper was published by William K. Todd of Austin, who purchased it from the Kavanaugh family in 1972. In 1993 the paper had a circulation of 5,500 and was published twice weekly.
Round Rock Leader, May 27, 1993.
The following, adapted from the Chicago Manual of Style, 15th edition, is the preferred citation for this article.Diana J. Kleiner, "ROUND ROCK LEADER," Handbook of Texas Online (http://www.tshaonline.org/handbook/online/articles/eerwu), accessed April 27, 2015. Uploaded on June 15, 2010. Published by the Texas State Historical Association.