MARSHALL REVIEW. The Marshall Review, successor to the Sabine Advocate at Pulaski, was published by L. A. W. Laird, formerly of the San Augustine Redlanderqv, in cooperation with a Dr. Shelton and a man named Stinson. Laird became proprietor by April 1843. The paper was issued between January and sometime in November or December 1843.
Joe B. Frantz, Newspapers of the Republic of Texas (M.A. thesis, University of Texas, 1940).
The following, adapted from the Chicago Manual of Style, 15th edition, is the preferred citation for this article."MARSHALL REVIEW," Handbook of Texas Online (http://www.tshaonline.org/handbook/online/articles/eem01), accessed July 01, 2015. Uploaded on June 15, 2010. Published by the Texas State Historical Association.