OLD MILL. The old mill on the San Antonio River about one-half mile north of the main plaza of San Antonio de Béxar became headquarters of the Texas troops under Stephen F. Austin after the battle of Concepción on October 28, 1835.
The following, adapted from the Chicago Manual of Style, 15th edition, is the preferred citation for this article.Melvin B. Jaschke, "OLD MILL," Handbook of Texas Online (http://www.tshaonline.org/handbook/online/articles/cco02), accessed March 27, 2015. Uploaded on June 15, 2010. Published by the Texas State Historical Association.