I have a collection of family papers and/or photographs that I would like to make available for scholarly research.

The TSHA does not maintain a collection of archival materials. You might contact the University of North Texas Libraries or the University of Texas Center for American History (see above), which has a Web page devoted to donors and donations, or the University of Texas Institute of Texan Cultures, 801 South Bowie Street, San Antonio, Texas 78205-3296, telephone (210) 558-2300.

Get this week's most popular Handbook of Texas articles delivered straight to your inbox