MANTHA, TEXAS. Mantha was fourteen miles southwest of Pittsburg and five miles southwest of Leesburg in far southwestern Camp County. The settlement was the site of a post office from 1895 until 1901, and in 1896 it had an estimated population of ten. By 1910 it had ceased to exist as a named community.
Artemesia L. B. Spencer, The Camp County Story (Fort Worth: Branch-Smith, 1974).
The following, adapted from the Chicago Manual of Style, 15th edition, is the preferred citation for this article.Cecil Harper, Jr., "MANTHA, TX," Handbook of Texas Online (http://www.tshaonline.org/handbook/online/articles/hvmcd), accessed March 04, 2015. Uploaded on June 15, 2010. Published by the Texas State Historical Association.